Who we are:
Bayestree Intelligence is an Accel funded deep tech enterprise AI product startup founded in May 2017. Bayestree’s three founders have between themselves 25 person years with SAP and 14 person years in ML leadership with Microsoft not to mention a decade with McKinsey, Siemens and leading global Telcos and PEs. Sainapse, Bayestree’s ML product - Sainapse to reimagine customer engagement and experience, is purpose built with multiple patent pending technologies. Sainapse is already at play with two Fortune 100s, multiple Big 4 Audit & Advisory firms and other enterprises across Pharma, Telco, Education Services, Automotive and now Financial Services as well.
Do you want to influence the course of family of products that advances frontier of automated learning? Do you want to participate in the design of universal (intelligent) data operating system aided by programmable control to address needs of the enterprise world? Do you want to be part of a design group that has been challenging each other moving the needle of innovation passionately and harmoniously? What about architecture of testing such a complex product with noisy inputs? How do we envision the design of an extensible, low latency UI aided by powerful visualization of complex multidimensional data?
If the answer to all the above is YES, Bayestree’s RTP (Research, Technology & Platform) group is the home for you!
At RTP, we have several openings for each of core Software Development, Automation & Testing, Program Management and Extensible UX functions.
About the role:
Software Development Engineer
3-5 years of software product development experience after B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Sc
What we expect from you:
In this role, you need to
- deliver (design/code/test) sub-systems for Bayestree’s flagship enterprise AI products
- apply principles of reconfigurable architecture at scale having minimum latency and high extensibility for big data environment. Your design approach must follow robust architectural principles (Always Available, Always Learning, Extensible, Scalable, Secure & Usable)
- be responsible for delivery of your modules end to end from design concretization to code through unit/pairwise testing starting from product feature specification in the domain of interactive/streaming data traffic for an ML product.
You must have:
- 3-5 years of software product development experience after B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Sc
- Java (Core and Advanced) and Spring boot applications including making high quality, highly performing code under JVM environment to write product quality code
- OOD, extensibility, usability, understand data pre-processing, design patterns, design of extensible APIs for northbound component
- good working knowledge in design of n-Tier databases (Postgres, NoSQL DBs e.g. Cassandra/MongoDB)
- worked in agile development environment under open source gitlab including testing, change management
- exposure to full life cycle of product development of enterprise products driving a subsystem
- [Desirable] experience in building scalable middleware and Apache Spark
Number of Open Positions: