Who we are:
Bayestree Intelligence is an Accel funded deep tech enterprise AI product startup founded in 2017. Sainapse, Bayestree’s ML product - Sainapse to reimagine customer engagement and experience, is purpose built with multiple patent pending technologies. Sainapse is already at play with two Fortune 100s, multiple Big 4 Audit & Advisory firms and other enterprises across Pharma, Telco, Education Services, Automotive and now Financial Services as well.
What do we do:
Creating a ground up proprietary machine learning product that learns any language and context from data, without hidden rules and dictionaries which ingests and extracts intent from any form and source that enterprises use. Whose learning time is mentioned in minutes, scales effortlessly. We are creating reality that is more imaginative than fiction, we are creating future of enterprise support.
Whom are we hiring:
Implementation Lead Business Analyst
10-12 years of relevant work experience
What will you get to do?
Experience an environment that is challenging and gets you out of your comfort zone each day. You will understand the as-is, reimagine the future & create the to-be scenario’s AND help navigate the customers from as-is to to-be in a seamless manner. We expect that you can work independently, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals.
What we and our customers expect from you:
- Work as the primary liaison with customer subject matter experts during all PoC and Production implementation
- work in a team of consultants, developers, architects, and project managers to design, develop, and implement Sainapse end-to-end scenarios.
- Support in development and implementation of integration end points to various service management products.
- Design functional test, conduct internal test and manage customer acceptance runs
You must have:
- Have Master’s or bachelor’s degree in relevant areas, as well as adequate career in the industry. MBA, BTech Computer Science, BTech Information Science and related area preferred
- Have 10-12 years of relevant work experience
- Have demonstrated managing business analysis role on ITSM and CRM systems digital transformation implementation
- Demonstrated continuous learning, ramp up on new technologies and business processes quickly and can adapt to a growing and rapidly evolving environment
- Have the ability to manage complex situations in customer projects and able to work effectively under pressure
- Proven track record of setting up IT and customer support process for a software product, preferably in the area of AI products
- Business process analysis of complex system including conducting process review workshop, walkthrough, documentation, and development of current and future state process flows.
- Exceptional data analysis skills to produce insights and business impacts
- Document product roll out scope, conduct gap analysis and mitigation plans
- Design and develop test scenarios, review with customer SME and run UAT
- Good experience in working with Linux based product development and support – Ubuntu, RHEL
- Experience or Knowledge of Service Management and CRM products like Salesforce and ServiceNow
- Experience in feature engineering and data cleansing will be an advantage
- Experience in training models in high volume data
- Support development statement of work, project charter, customer workshops and ROI business impact models and reports
- Very strong analytical, and conceptual skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
If this interests you, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pick from there