Who we are:
Bayestree Intelligence is an Accel funded deep tech enterprise AI product startup founded in 2017. Sainapse is Bayestree’s flagship product and redefines customer experience delivering first time right resolution to customer problems across complexity, language and engagement channel. Sainapse is purpose built with multiple patent pending technologies that extracts ‘intent’ out of written words, learns from structured & unstructured data/knowledge sources, recommends with industry beating granularity, orchestrates downstream action across any enterprise platform while blanking out PII or de-duplicating real time – if that’s what’s needed.
Net net, Sainapse is the Intelligence layer that can power up any CRM or Service Management installation with no data pre-work, no code implementation and no need to change any existing infrastructure. Sainapse is already at play with multiple Fortune 100s, leading global consulting firms and other enterprises across Pharma, Telco, Education Services, Automotive and now Financial Services as well.
We are creating reality that is more imaginative than fiction. We are creating future of enterprise support.
About the role:
Customer Success Specialist
Experience an environment that is challenging and gets you out of your comfort zone each day. You will understand the as-is, reimagine the future & create the to-be scenario’s AND help navigate the customers from as-is to to-be in a seamless manner. We expect that you can work independently, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals.
7-10 years of relevant work experience
What we expect from you
- Work in a team of consultants, developers, architects and project managers to scope, design and implement Sainapse in holistic end-to-end scenarios
- Design and implement end to end business processes including connecting end point (various service management products) to Sainapse and monitoring, triggering actions based on collected data
- Focuses especially on integration including data modelling
- Participate or lead design thinking sessions with customers to explore Digital Transformation opportunities in service management
- Prepares project proposals
You must be:
- Have bachelor’s degree in relevant areas, as well as adequate career in the industry. Masters degree in Math, Computer science and related area preferred.
- Have 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Have demonstrated continuous learning, can ramp up on new technologies and business processes quickly and can adapt to a growing and rapidly evolving environment
- Have the ability to manage complex situations in customer projects and able to work effectively under pressure
- Prior experience of implementing enterprise grade shrink wrapped products
- Exceptionally proficient in Java (Core and Advanced, preferably under Linux) and Spring boot applications including making high quality, highly performing, Fault tolerant design & code under JVM environment.
- Highly proficient in development of n-Tier databases (Postgres DB) as well as Cassandra
- Experience in REST/oData API implementation
- Experience in using one or more of TensorFlow, Caffe, Theno, Scikit
- Exposure to Big Data technologies like Hadoop and Spark
- Knowledge in Database technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience or Knowledge of Service Management products like HPSM, ServiceNow OR CRM – Service management
- Experience in feature engineering and data cleansing will be an advantage
- Experience in training models in high volume data
- Very strong analytical, and conceptual skills
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and precise manner; with non-technical audience
- Strong presentation skills